Friday, April 20, 2007

Great beginning to the weekend

I'm on a blogging streak so I gotta post something today to keep it up.

Had a great start to what looks to be a great weekend. Some good friends came over and we dug out the giant lylac ( too much digging and too many beers, well not really, to worry if i spelled that even remotely close ) bush in our backyard. Drank some beer had and had a good supper. Spent the rest of the night laughing at his wife and Katie.
Tomorrow I going fishing. The weather should be perfect and the fish should be going crazy.
Sunday it's off to the zoo to see Lions and Tigers and Bears....Oh My! ;) They are having their annual Earth fest for Earth Day. Lots of info about recycling and organic food. I'm really excited.
I hope everyone else is having a great weekend also.

4 comments:

GMEyster said...

No more lilac bush?

Hope you had fun fishing and are enjoying the day at the zoo. Nice weekend, indeed.

Shawn Campbell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shawn Campbell said...

Nope, no more Lilac. Made room for a bigger garden and maybe a patio out back.

I had great time fishing. I love the zoo but there were about a billion people there today. Most of them idiots and even worse idiots with brats. Still a good time though.

GMEyster said...

Nice - can't wait to see your garden this year!

Glad you enjoyed your time fishing. I know what you mean about the crowds, too. I was in Union Square yesterday, and you couldn't MOVE there were so many people out.